Terms & conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
We do our best to provide website users with accurate information about activities and events. However, places.events is not the provider of the tours, events and other activities listed on the website and is not responsible for the accuracy of information, including but not limited to dates, start time, performers, tour itineraries, venue information, pricing and any other information related to activities listed on the website.
You must not:
- - conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to this website without places.events express written consent.
- - republish material from this website without a link to places.events
- - sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- - reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
- - use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
The right to edit or remove material
Places.events reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website or hosted or published on this website. If you are the vendor or provider of activity listed on places.events and would like your content to be removed or edited, please send an email to email@example.com
Limitations of liability
Places.events will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- - for any direct loss
- - for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- - for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if places.events has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, places.events has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against places.events officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect places.events officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as places.events.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify places.events and undertake to keep places.events indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by places.events to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of places.events’ legal advisers) incurred or suffered by places.events arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
places.events may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with places.events’ rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with New Jersey State law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Jersey.