Events at Carolines on Broadway
Theater fans know Caroline's on Broadway as one of the best places in New York City to see a show. The intimate cabaret-style theater has been a mainstay on the Great White Way for over 25 years, and features a mix of up-and-coming talent and established stars.
Since 1978, Caroline's on Broadway has been one of the most popular comedy clubs in the country, showcasing the biggest and brightest stars in stand-up. Located in the heart of Times Square, Caroline's offers an intimate showroom and a world-class menu. The club has been featured in magazines and TV shows such as "The New York Times", "The New Yorker", "USA Today", "Entertainment Weekly", "The Late Show with David Letterman".
From the early days of stand-up, when it was the only place to see the biggest names in the business, to the present, when it continues to present the biggest and brightest stars in comedy, Carolines has been the place to go for a great night out.
Some of the most special events at Carolines have included:
• The first-ever stand-up comedy show, which was headlined by Bill Cosby
• The first-ever women's stand-up comedy show, which was headlined by Ellen DeGeneres
• The first-ever gay and lesbian stand-up comedy show, which was headlined by Rosie O'Donnell
• The first-ever stand-up comedy show for kids, which was headlined by Howie Mandel
No matter what show is playing, you can be sure that Caroline's will be a hot spot for theater aficionados. Located in the heart of the theater district, the club features top comedians from around the country. In addition to the main showroom, Caroline's also has a smaller showroom that can accommodate private parties. The club features a main showroom with a seating capacity of over 300, as well as a bar and lounge area.
Carolines on Broadway is one of the most popular comedy clubs in the world and is located in the heart of Times Square in New York City. Carolines has been featured in several major motion pictures and television shows, and is constantly ranked as one of the top comedy clubs in the country. The club has hosted some of the biggest names in comedy, including Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, and Dave Chapelle. With a rotating lineup of hilarious comedians, there's always something new and exciting happening at Carolines.
Whether you're looking for a night of comedy, music or magic, Carolines has something for everyone. And with shows running seven nights a week, there's always something new to see.
Looking for some laughs? Check out these comedy clubs and shows in NYC!
- Catch a stand-up show at the Comedy Cellar.
- Laugh along with some of the best up-and-coming comedians at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
- Take a comedy class at the Gotham Comedy Club.
- See a hilarious musical parody at the Broadway Comedy Club.
- Spend an evening at the Stand Up New York Comedy Club. For tourists:
- Catch a show at the world-famous Comedy Cellar.
- Laugh along with some of the best up-and-coming comedians at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, one of the most popular improv comedy clubs in the city. 3.See some of the biggest names in comedy at the Stand Up New York comedy club. 4.Take a comedy class at the Gotham Comedy Club and learn how to make people laugh. 5.
- Check out the Laughing Devil Comedy Club, where you can see up-and-coming comics as well as established talent. No matter what type of comedy you’re into, you can find something to enjoy in New York City. From stand-up to improv to sketch comedy, the city has something for everyone. And with so many talented comedians performing here on a regular basis, you’re sure to find a show that will make you laugh until your stomach hurts.
If you're looking for a classic comedy show, head to the world-famous Comedy Cellar in Greenwich Village. This iconic venue has been home to some of the biggest names in comedy, from Jerry Seinfeld to Dave Chappelle.
There are tons of great stand-up shows, improv groups, and more happening every night of the week.
There are some big names in the comedy world who got their start in NYC, like Louis CK, Chris Rock, and Amy Schumer. And there are also tons of up-and-coming comedians who are worth checking out.
Comedy Central and Saturday Night Live both call New York City home, and they're always putting on shows with some of the biggest names in comedy. If you're looking for something more underground, check out one of the city's many improv theaters. They offer short, unscripted shows that are always fresh and funny.