Events at Fraunces Tavern Museum
Fraunces Tavern Museum is a museum in New York City that is dedicated to the history of the American Revolution. The museum is housed in Fraunces Tavern, which was built in 1719 and served as a meeting place for the Sons of Liberty. The museum features exhibits on the American Revolution, the Founding Fathers, and the early history of the United States.
Fraunces Tavern Museum is a National Historic Landmark. It is located at 54 Pearl Street, at the corner of Broad Street, in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan. The museum is open to the public Wednesday through Sunday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm, and Sunday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
It is dedicated to preserving the history of the Fraunces Tavern building and its role in American history. The museum also offers educational programs and tours of the Fraunces Tavern building. Fraunces Tavern Museum preserves and interprets the history of Fraunces Tavern, and the American Revolution in New York. The museum offers tours, lectures, and special events that explore the role of the tavern in the development of American democracy and history.
The museum is dedicated to exhibitions and collections of historical artifacts from the colonial period to the present day. Some of the highlights of the museum include the collection of 18th century furniture, the art collection, and the collection of historical documents.The museum features exhibitions and collections on the history of colonial America, the American Revolution, and the Early Republic. The museum also features a restaurant, the Fraunces Tavern. Fraunces Tavern Museum preserves and interprets the history of American finance, diplomacy, and treason from the colonial period to the present. The Museum collection's 8,000-piece object includes furniture, ceramics, silver, paintings, firearms, textiles, communication documents, personal artifacts, maps, art and other objects. The Museum mounts rotating exhibitions on a variety of topics.
Fraunces Tavern Museum is the place to go to explore NY history. The museum is home to a variety of exhibits and performances that tell the story of the city and its people. The museum also hosts a variety of performances, including theatrical and musical performances.
The museum showcases exhibitions and programs that reflect the diverse character of the nation and the many stories that have helped to shape it. Fraunces Tavern Museum is a popular tourist destination in New York, and for good reason. It is home to a variety of exhibits and events that offer a unique glimpse into the city's past. Here are some of the upcoming events that you won't want to miss:
- On Friday, February 25, the Fraunces Tavern Museum will celebrate the 145th anniversary of George Washington's Birthday Ball with a day of special programming, it's annual event. The celebration will include performances by the 18th century-style string band Olde York Brigade and the New York City-based baroque ensemble TENET, as well as tours of the Museum's main exhibit, "A Banquet of History: The Fraunces Tavern Collection."
- Tavern Tastings: Whiskey at the Fraunces Tavern Museum! The whiskey tastings are the perfect way to experience the Fraunces Tavern Museum. The knowledgeable guides will lead you through a tasting of some of the finest whiskeys in the world. The whiskey tastings are perfect for whiskey lovers of all levels of experience. We'll teach you about the different types of whiskey and how to taste them. You'll also learn about the history of whiskey.
- Fraunces Tavern Museum is excited to offer a lecture about The Bronx in the American Revolution by noted historian, author, and lecturer, Roger McCormack.
Fraunces Tavern Museum is a historic building in New York that has been turned into a museum. It is open to the public and contains many exhibits and artifacts related to the history of the United States.
Fraunces Tavern Museum is a colonial landmark in the heart of New York City, offering education and historical exhibitions on the American Revolution and the early republic. The museum offers educational programs for students of all ages, from pre-K through graduate school.
Fraunces Tavern Museum is a living history museum in NY. It preserves the building and history of Fraunces Tavern, a colonial-era tavern and meeting place. The museum offers tours, lectures, concerts, and other programs.
Fraunces Tavern Museum has a restaurant. The restaurant is located in Fraunces Tavern Museum, which is a museum dedicated to the history of the United States. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, and it offers a variety of American cuisine options. The restaurant is popular among tourists and locals alike, and it has been featured in several publications. The restaurant offers a unique food and drink experience in a historic and beautiful setting. The live music performances are the perfect way to spend an evening out in New York City. It has something for everyone, from delicious food options to a wide variety of beer, wine and cocktails, and talented musicians will keep you entertained all night long.
The wonderful world of museums in New York City! There are so many amazing museums here, you could spend months exploring them all! The city is home to some of the most famous museums in the world, like the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the American Museum of Natural History. But there are also tons of great lesser-known museums, like the Museum of the Moving Image and the Rubin Museum of Art.
There's always something happening in the city that never sleeps. Check out our list of the top things to do in New York today!
- Catch a show on Broadway.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building.
- Stroll through Central Park.
- Shop till you drop on Fifth Avenue.
- Sample some of the best food in the world in Little Italy or Chinatown. There's always something to do in New York City, making it one of the most exciting places to visit. From Broadway shows and world-famous museums to trendy restaurants and lively nightlife, the city offers something for everyone. No matter what time of year you visit, there's always something to do in New York. In the summer, head to one of the city's beaches or take a walk through Central Park. In the fall, enjoy the beautiful foliage as you explore parks and streets. And more.