Events at ICON Park
ICON Park is a 35-acre entertainment destination located in the heart of downtown Orlando. Featuring a world-class mix of dining, shopping and entertainment, ICON Park is home to the Orlando Eye, a 400-foot observation wheel with stunning views of Central Florida; SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, home to more than 5,000 creatures including sharks, rays and seahorses; From here, you can take in panoramic views of the cityscape and surrounding areas. Other top attractions at ICON Park include the thrilling Aquatica water park, the interactive Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Experience, and the family-friendly SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology.
The ultimate destination for entertainment and fun in Orlando! Home to world-famous attractions and thrilling rides, ICON Park is the perfect place to spend a day (or more) with your friends and family.
Here’s what you need to know before you visit:
• ICON Park is open 365 days a year, from 10am to 12pm.
• Admission is free, but some attractions do require tickets.
• You can purchase tickets at the attraction’s entrance or online.
• The ICON Park shuttle operates daily from 9am to 11pm, and drops off and picks up guests near the Orange County Convention Center.
• There is a wide variety of restaurants and bars at ICON Park, so you’re sure to find something to eat or drink.
• ICON Park is pet-friendly, so feel free to bring your furry friend along.
ICON Park is a one-of-a-kind destination that offers something for everyone. With its iconic observation wheel, variety of restaurants and shops, and exciting attractions, ICON Park is the perfect place to spend a day or evening with family and friends.
5 Fun Facts About ICON Park
- ICON Park is home to the world's largest observation wheel, the 400-foot-tall ICON Orlando.
- Museum of Osteology, which is the only museum in the world dedicated to the study of bones.
- ICON Park is located in the heart of downtown Orlando, just minutes away from world-famous attractions like Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld .
- ICON Park is a perfect destination for a fun-filled day or night out with friends or family.
- ICON Park is open 365 days a year and offers free parking.
ICON Park is a one-of-a-kind destination featuring a variety of unique experiences, including the iconic Orlando Eye observation wheel, Madame Tussauds Orlando, SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium and more.
Check out our list of the best things to do at ICON Park:
• Ride the Orlando Eye for a panoramic view of the city.
• Experience celebrity wax figures at Madame Tussauds.
• Touch sea life at the SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium.
• Take a spin on the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Ferris wheel.
• Enjoy a concert or movie under the stars at the ICON Park amphitheater.
• Shop and dine at the many restaurants and retailers in ICON Park.
ICON Park is the perfect place to spend a day or evening with family and friends. There's something for everyone to enjoy!
Universal Orlando Resort is home to two amazing amusement parks – Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure – as well as the new water park, Volcano Bay. With so much to see and do, it's no wonder that this resort is a popular destination for families and thrill seekers alike.
For a classic amusement park experience, visit Walt Disney World Resort. Here you'll find four theme parks – Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom – as well as two water parks.
At Walt Disney World, start your day by catching the Magic Kingdom parade. Then head over to Fantasyland to ride the Peter Pan's Flight and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. In the afternoon, ride the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean. End your day by watching the Electrical Water Pageant on the lagoon.
At Universal Studios, start your day by riding the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit and the Revenge of the Mummy. In the afternoon, head to the Wizarding World of Harry.
Orlando is known as the "Theme Park Capital of the World" and is home to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld Orlando. These three mega-resorts offer world-class theme parks, water parks, shopping, dining, and accommodations. But there are plenty of other amusement parks in Orlando worth exploring, too.
If you're looking for thrills and spills, head to Fun Spot America, where you can ride roller coasters and water slides, play arcade games, and go go-karting. There's also Gatorland, which is home to Florida's largest alligator exhibit and offers up plenty of family-friendly fun, including a zipline, nature trails.
If you're a local in Orlando, you know that there's never a shortage of things to do. But if you're looking for some ideas for things to do at the amusement parks, we've got you covered!
Hotels near ICON Park
Hotels near ICON Park offer easy access to all the excitement and attractions of this popular destination. From comfortable, family-friendly hotels to luxurious, upscale resorts, we have a variety of options to suit your needs. Plus, convenient location makes it easy to get to all the best shopping, dining, and entertainment that Orlando has to offer.